Get the details before you agree to go to a concert with someone (including your wife).
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Last week, American Idol returned with a whimper instead of the bang […]
“There is no ‘right’ way to sing ‘Hallelujah,’” writes Alan Light, the author of “The Holy or the Broken: Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley, and the Unlikely Ascent of ‘Hallelujah.’”
“I apologize if it was taken wrong, Nicki. I’m the last thing on this planet as far as being a racist. I don’t know where she got that out of me saying, ‘I’m not sure how she would have judged Bob Dylan.’ I was just saying that if Bob Dylan came on the show, he would’ve been thrown off.” – Steven Tyler
The ‘American Idol’ chatter has gotten louder when Nicki Minaj responded to Steven Tyler’s remarks about her judgeship. The rapper took to Twitter and called his comments “racist.”
Nicks vs. Nicki no more? Stevie Nicks has issued a statement apologizing for her comments about rapper/American Idol judge Nicki Minaj, whom she previously said she “would have killed” if she were in fellow Idol judge Mariah Carey’s shoes.
K&M discuss the Scott Walker stalker tape
Nicks Vs. Nicki? Drag queens may soon have to choose sides, as Stevie Nicks has some choice words for ‘American Idol’ host and R&B/hip-hop singer Nicki Minaj.
Aerosmith were trying out some new songs over the summer, including “Oh Yeah” and “Legendary Child.” Both songs are on their next album, Music From Another Dimension, which comes out November 6, two days before the tour kicks off. (“Legendary Child” is currently available on iTunes, as are new tunes “What Could Have Been Love” and “Love Her A Lot”).
The current rumor involves quite the eclectic mix of genres: the already-confirmed Mariah Carey, rapper Nicki Minaj, country star Keith Urban, and Idol staple Randy Jackson. But what about the icons here? We’ve got a few ideas.
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 9 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 9 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 10 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 11 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KevinKarlson Talks About Meeting His Daughter's Unimpressive Prom Date ow.ly/ldCqY 11 hours ago