11 Year Old Brooks Paul not only looks that part of a rockstar but he is also the front man for a band that tours from Florida to Virginia. Here is a clip of him belting out the AC/DC Classic “Dirty Deeds”. He also sings other classic rock songs on his Youtube channel.
The biggest, loudest band in the world is back as AC/DC returns with their first live album in 20 years. “Live at River Plate” takes place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where the band last played in 1999 in front of over 200,000 people.
K&M Mugshot Of The Day – N.H. Woman Arrested 4 Times in 26 Hours for Blasting AC/DC, Among Other Things
A judge has recommended to a N.H. woman that she switch to headphones after she was arrested 4 times in a 24-hour span Tuesday and Wednesday. She attracted police by blasting AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” and other loud classic rock tunes.
While chiding GOP running mate Romney for his taste, Wisconsin Rep. Ryan name-checked a few of his own favorites along the way, perhaps looking for a way to connect with potential male voters with these macho bands.
Comedian Jim Breuer called in to Karlson & McKenzie Wednesday morning and talked about an interesting trip he took with his family. He has long had a famous impression of AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson, and this video shows it is spot-on. Wonder what AC/DC would sound like if they covered “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”?
A fight broke out between Nate Solder and Brandon Spikes during a drill at a recent Patriots training camp practice. To help continue burning the fire under their asses, here’s the ideal playlist to get ready for a fight.
Scientists at Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization have been complaining of a computer virus which has compromised their network. Such cyber attacks are not uncommon, but there was something about this one that made it extra special…
Saw this floating around the interweb-nets. I can’t decide if I like it or not. On the one hand, much respect to Russell Fallstad and Adam DeGraff for their musicianship and choice of material. On the […]
These songs won’t help you cool off at all in this week’s scorching weather. But they are at least appropriate to hear while surviving ridiculously high temperatures.
This bird’s got more head movement than Angus Young! Polly doesn’t want a cracker, he wants a beer!!!
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- Okla. Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive Under Rubble [VIDEO]
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- LISTEN: @PeteMcKenzieZLX has poison ivy! What's your quickest cure idea? ow.ly/lfUtK 19 minutes ago
- From @doorsofficial To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words ow.ly/lfPqy 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Why the @doorsofficial wouldn't have been nearly the same without Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfDXq 2 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarlsonMcKenzie remember late Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek ow.ly/lfyUy 3 hours ago
- 1979: @eltonjohndotcom became the first Western artist to tour the USSR. wzlx.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/pho… http://t.co/qfSzU0sjxZ 5 hours ago