- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' She can't even drive 45, apparently.
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Courtney Love On Kurt Cobain Biopic: 'I Am Leading The Charge' "Some beautiful blond, tragic, gorgeous actor boy is hitting on me, and why? He wants to play Kurt. So I am moving that over to the agency side. I am not Cecil B. DeMille or anything like that."
- Edgar Winter to Pay Tribute to Late Brother Johnny on Tour Edgar Winter has released a statement on Facebook about his brother and how the upcoming Rock 'n Blues Fest Tour will be reconfigured to pay tribute.
- Ted Nugent Blames Indian Casino Show Cancellation on Liberal 'Army Assigned to Destroy Ted Nugent' "I am so good at advancing the most politically incorrect policies in the world," the rocker told Radio.com.
- PHOTOS: Aerosmith Performs in Mansfield for the ZLX 29th Anniversary Show Check out our own photos of Aerosmith as they performed at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield to celebrate ZLX's 29th anniversary.
- Awesomely Creepy Version of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" Listen as this guy remixes "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by altering Kurt Cobain's original vocals. Plus 6 more interesting Nirvana covers!
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- You Review It: Queen + Adam Lambert at the TD Garden Queen and Adam Lambert graced the stage at the TD Garden last night. Read our review and see what Boston thought of the show here!
- Rock N' Roll Diary: July 23 Alice Cooper played the Boston Garden in 1977. He also released his first album that failed to make the U.S. Top 40 in 7 years. What was the name of the album that flopped?
- How Queen Went Pop and Nearly Killed Their American Fanbase Queen last played Boston with Freddie Mercury in 1982, the final time they would tour America. Here's how the band's shift from rock to pop in the '80s ultimately led to their downfall in America.
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel's fans have always thought of the pianist, singer-songwriter as an expert storyteller but now that title is official.