Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Classic Photos From The Original 'Star Wars' TrilogyFrom 1977-83, the original 'Star Wars' trilogy became an international phenomenon. Take a look behind the scenes.
Photo Gallery | 2017 Rock & Roll Rumble Preliminaries Night 1 with Heel & Arrow, Tom Baker & the Snakes, Cruel Miracle, Barns | Photos by Coleman Rogers 4/2/17
Chuck's Chicks: The Cheerleaders of Super Bowl LI
The New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI
WZLX Exclusive Concert
PHOTOS: Karlson & McKenzie's Meat & Greet 2016

1. joni says:

there’s no one that can do it like steven tyler!!

1. Shinga says:

I agree with that. What a piece of work.The *ss tried to tell Peter Wolf that he couldn’t use the stage ramps. The dustup caused the reason why they didn’t join forces at the end of the show. He’s turned into a spoiled diva or has he always been one? I don’t know!

2. Shannon says:

Steven Tyler was great, Little dissapointed with their song choices. Peter Wolf was pretty awesome as well. But great night at FENWAY!!!

3. Laura says:

J Geils and Aerosmith.Best Concert Ever. Great Seats. Being at Fenway park on a beautiful night. PRICELESS

4. Debbie says:

What a night !! Both bands ROCKED the house (didn’t see opening act) yes Aerosmith could have played more deep tracks but you can’t just aim to please the LONG time fans, there were a lot of younger fans, like my 26 y.o I was with, so I say excellent choices. Hoep it happens again next year. So GLAD I WAS THERE !!

5. Theresa says:

Awesome show. Both J Geils and Aerosmith rocked the house.

6. Alex says:

Was Joey Kramer at Fenway? Could not tell from the pictures.

1. Jim says:

Yes he was.

7. phillip buotte says:

I was there in spirit only! Having both of these bands I had to visualise and I’m sure it was thrilling to fans of both groups. I salute you and maybe next time I can be there

8. JD says:

Saw the show, but left before Aerosmith. Sorry, not a fan of theirs… I am not suprised the two bands didn’t get together. To me, they are sort of exact opposites. I was just glad to see J. and the boys onstage together and still putting out some great music!

9. Susan Jones says:

This happened to fall on my birthday. Can’t wait to hear it. I tend to live it, but that that’s just me……………

1. Susan Jones says: