Classic Rock Classic Postponed to Tuesday, May 28th due to inclement weather. Read More
Latest Show Updates
- Rock N' Roll Diary: May 24 Happy birthday to Bob Dylan. In what year did he make his Bar Mitzvah?
- Nobody Smashed Guitars On-Stage Like Ritchie Blackmore [VIDEO] Pete Townshend popularized guitar smashing and Jimi Hendrix famously set his guitar on fire. But no rock star demolished guitars on stage as thoroughly as Ritchie Blackmore. Watch him demonstrate.
- Pete Townshend to Carter Alan on 'Tommy': "Now I Have '[Expletive] Off' Money!" In the latest edition of Carter's Catalog, our resident rock & roll encyclopedia Carter Alan examines The Who's legendary double album "Tommy", which first coined the phrase "rock opera".
- Chris Kelly From YOUR Boston Bruins Calls In! Bruins lead the series 3-0, and we talk sweep!
- K&M Corrections: Thursday, May 23rd! Braden corrects Karlson and McKenzie's mistakes.
- Mick Taylor Reunites with The Rolling Stones! [VIDEO] Mick Taylor joins the Rolling Stones for a concert in Los Angeles.
- Senseless Survey: Marching Bands, Reese's Pieces & Mowing the Backyard Its time for another Senseless Survey!
- Don't Poke The Bear! The Bruins have entered the "Zone".
- The Latest Conspiracy: The Government Created the Oklahoma Tornado? uhhhhh what?
- Local Kid Wins Geography Bee! With a score of 5 to 4, a local kid pulls off a tremendous win, right next to Alex Trebek!!
- Houston Astros Vendor Fired After Doing His Business With Sno-Cones On The Bathroom Floor [VIDEO] Dude, not cool.
- Introducing "The Chillsner!" Entire terrible "way to keep it cool"-like pun here.