- Dave Grohl Told Fans in Italy "See You Soon" - IN ITALIAN In case you needed yet another reminder how awesome Dave Grohl is, he just told the Italian city of Cesena that the Foo Fighters are coming to play there - and he said it ALL IN ITALIAN.
- Lenny Clarke and Gary Hoey Stopped By for K&M's 10th! Hear the hilarious Lenny Clarke and a few words from Gary Hoey as they congratulated K&M on 10 years with WZLX.
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame The Music Masters Series is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's other big annual honor.
- What Will Kurt Cobain's Unreleased Song Sound Like? How would Kurt Cobain have sounded as a solo artist? You may finally get your answer. The theatrical release of the Cobain documentary "Montage of Heck" will feature an unreleased Cobain recording.
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together Nile Rodgers and Mark Ronson both worked on the album, but there was a lesser known producer who was the unsung hero of the new Duran Duran album.
- Kids Imagine Who "Dr. Feelgood" Is [VIDEO] Loudwire asked kids to tell them about the person Dr. Feelgood after reading Mötley Crüe's lyrics for the first time.
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’ Prince, noted fickle person when it comes to the utilization of streaming services, dropped a new song today via Spotify.
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials There's going to be a documentary and a concert special.
- Bono Claimed The Beatles & John Lennon as Irish Speaking at a ceremony on Ellis Island to unveil a tapestry to commemorate the 40th anniversary of John Lennon getting his green card, Bono claimed the legendary Beatle (and the rest of the band) as Irish.
- Watch 1,000 Foo Fighters Fans Perform "Learn to Fly" At The Same Time This is the coolest video you'll see today. Watch the video above for 1,000 musicians in Cesena, Italy performing the Foo Fighters' "Learn to Fly" all at the same time - and yes, it sounds just as epic as it looks.
- Of COURSE Ted Nugent Would Take The Lion-Killing Dentists' Side Ted Nugent has always been outspoken and contrarian in his opinions. So of COURSE Ted Nugent would be the only person on the internet who would take the side of the lion-killing dentist that has felt the wrath of the world.
- Dave Grohl Says He's Air-Drumming to Led Zeppelin as Physical Therapy Dave Grohl continues to rehab his broken leg, and revealed that he's been using some...unorthodox methods of physical therapy.