TICKETS ON SALE NOW: WZLX New England Craft Beer Festival
- Slash Gives Fans "30 Years to Life" Slash has released another clip from his new album for fans. Hear a taste of his new single "30 Years to Life" here!
- Chris Christie, Woman Fight at Town Hall Meeting Over Using Bruce Springsteen's Music: Watch New Jersey Governor Chris Christie doesn't care what you think.
- Interview: Mötley Crüe's Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe sat down with Radio.com to talk about their new tribute album "Nashville Outlaws" and the intersection between rock 'n' roll and many of today's country artists.
- Peter Frampton on Phone-Throwing Incident: He Loves Social Media, Just Not at His Concerts "I am so tech," Frampton explains.
- Rock N' Roll Diary: August 20 In 1973, the Rolling Stones released “Angie” as a single. The song went to #1 and was inspired by what real life Angie?
- The Beatles Needed an Armored Truck to Make it to their Show in Houston [PHOTOS] By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff) Even the greatest can sound human. The Beatles quickly became known for their high-energy live shows - as well as the deafening screams of their fans - as Beatlemania swept the world, but their concerts at the Sam...
- Peter Wolf Tells Must-Hear Tales of Rock Stardom with Kenny Young The legendary Peter Wolf stopped by the ZLX studio Tuesday afternoon to chat with Kenny Young about his new solo album.
- PHOTOS: Peter Wolf Live in the ZLX Studio The legendary Peter Wolf joined Kenny Young live in the studio Tuesday afternoon, along with Carter Alan and "Breakfast with the Beatles" host Chachi Loprete.
- Roger Waters' 'The Wall Live Tour' Gets the Documentary Treatment The Wall is the Pink Floyd album that keeps on giving.
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers Will they or won't they release an album this year? That's the question U2's fans have been asking for months.
- Jim James, Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello & More Take on Bob Dylan's 'Nothing to It' Lost on the River is due out Nov. 11. It includes 15 songs written by Dylan in what's estimated to be 1967 and recorded in two weeks by the supergroup.
- John Mellencamp Ditches Rock Star Image on New Single 'Troubled Man' “I am done being a rock star. I have no interest in that, in having the biggest concerts. I have only one interest: to have fun while we’re doing this and maybe have something that somebody might discover.”