- Led Zeppelin Admit to Being 'Exceptionally Talented' in 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit Response Oh, and "one of the greatest bands in history," they're cool with that, too.
- Paul McCartney Actually Played 'Temporary Secretary' & Sang with Dave Grohl Over the Weekend The pair dueted on "I Saw Her Standing There."
- Neil Young Premieres Tracklist, 'American Gothic'-Inspired Album Artwork of 'The Monsanto Years' You're probably not going to hear this album at your local Starbucks.
- Classic Rock Classic Recap and Post-Show Fun Thanks to everyone that came out to the Classic Rock Classic. K&M talk about one listener that helped a lot while Jackson brought up a not so fun moment for Pete.
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says That's 'Ridiculous' B.B. King's daughters claim that their father was poisoned by his close aides, a claim an attorney for King's estate says is "ridiculous."
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn't Dance If you're not Mr. Brownstone, you shouldn't ask Slash to dance.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: May 26 in Classic Rock History On this day in ’07, the Rolling Stones “A Bigger Bang” tour ended in London after two years. The tour began in New England in what venue?
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: May 25 in Classic Rock History Happy birthday to Gene Simmons of Kiss. Although that band is a Big Apple band, where was Gene born?
- Honoring Lost Legends for Memorial Day Weekend This long Holiday Weekend, we began the show remembering Joe Cocker’s birthday, which was on Wednesday May 20th. We lost the legendary British singer last December. Hailing from Sheffield in England, also home of the much-younger Def Leppard,...
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: May 24 in Classic Rock History Neil Young played the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville on this date in 1984. He did a rockabilly album the year before with what band?
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: May 23 in Classic Rock History John Lennon stated that he saw a UFO over New York City on this day in 1974. He wrote about it in what song?
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage “It would have been the shortest tour in history."