- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts "The whole 'reunion of the reunion of the reunion' thing—that's about money, and not about music."
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets The box sets' release dates have not been announced.
- Bruce Springsteen to Honor Pete Townshend at Benefit Concert Townshend will be awarded the Stevie Ray Vaughn Award by the Boss for his work with MusiCares.
- This College Student 3D-Printed a Custom Jimi Hendrix Guitar - And It Sounds Legit 3D printing is a relatively new technology and doesn't seem ideal for guitars. But this college student was determined to have a 3D-printed guitar - so he made one, in honor of Jimi Hendrix.
- Kevin Played the Same Song Twice This Morning K&M went to the Celtics game last night and partied it up. Kevin was feeling it this morning and he ended up playing "Simple Man" twice. Hear how it went down.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: April 24 in Classic Rock History Lou reed played the Music Hall on this night in 1975. What fellow NYC rocker inducted him into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
- If Classic Rock Songs Were Emojis Can you guess these 11 classic rock songs based only on the emoji clues?
- Watch Kris Kristofferson Cover Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down' for History Channel Series The cover is for 'Texas Rising,' in which Kristofferson participates as an actor.
- Faith No More Reissuing Classic Albums 'The Real Thing,' 'Angel Dust' There will be bonus tracks. Lots of bonus tracks.
- Jimmy Fallon, Russell Crowe Sing 'Balls'-y Earth Day Anthem Against BP: Watch They're talking about TAR ball, obviously. What did you think it was about?
- Mark Benson of '1964 The Tribute' Talks New Vinyl With Cha-Chi Last week, Mark Benson, who performs as John Lennon in the Beatles band ‘1964, The Tribute’, was our special guest on Breakfast With The Beatles.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: April 23 in Classic Rock History Pink Floyd’s “The Division Bell” album hit #1 in the U.S. on this date in 1994. How many #1 albums did they have before that in America?