- Rock N' Roll Diary: December 20 Happy birthday to Peter Criss, original drummer for Kiss. He wrote and sang “Beth,” which was a huge hit for the band. What was the original title of the song?
- Boston's Top 5 Classic Rock Concerts of 2014 What was the best show you saw this year? These are our top 5.
- Watch Stephen Colbert's All-Star Goodbye to 'The Colbert Report' But it was a bit "Hollywood" for the avowed conservative.
- Rock N' Roll Diary: December 19 It’s the birthday of the late Alvin Lee, guitarist for Ten Years After. Lee, rather famously, broke up Ten Years After at the height of the band’s fame in 1974 after the release of what album?
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards Buddy Guy, Flaco Jimenez, the Louvin Brothers, Wayne Shorter and Pierre Boulez are also among the award winners.
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees Hank Williams, Neil Young, Bonnie Raitt, Aaron Neville and Chic are also among the artists who will have their songs and albums inducted into the 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame.
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale Stipe played a cameo as "elf on the shelf" or, as Colbert introduced him, Stipe on a shelf.
- Joan Jett to Open for The Who Her already great year just got even better.
- Watch the 1981 Rolling Stones Tour That Started at a 300-Person Night Club in Worcester 300 lucky people got to see the Rolling Stones "practice" for their 1981 tour in Worcester, MA. Now you get to see a full concert from the tour, too!
- Rock N' Roll Diary: December 18 Happy birthday to Keith Richards! What was the first song on the first Rolling Stones album released?
- Paul McCartney Talks Video Games with Jon Stewart: Watch Paul McCartney showed up on the 'Daily Show' to talk his video game history.
- Doctors Like to Perform Surgery to Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" In a new study conducted by Cardiff University Hospital, doctors chose the best and worst songs for performing surgery. Number 1? Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb."