- Jimmy Page to Release First Solo Album In 27 Years "It's time for me to go out there and do a solo album. I haven't really milked the situation; it's time to do another one."
- How Kendrick Lamar Inspired David Bowie’s New Album "The goal, in many, many ways, was to avoid rock & roll.”
- The Beatles Just Had A Record Broken By Justin Bieber It's a sad day, Beatles fans.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: November 24 in Classic Rock History On this day in 1991 Queen singer Freddie Mercury. What was his final stage appearance with the band?
- Stairway To Seven EXTRA: "First Song, First Album" At first listen, "Good Times, Bad Times" might come off as a simple track but there was a LOT going on with this one. Recorded in October of '68 for the debut Album, the lead off hitter would showcase the true, musicianship of these early...
- U2 Reschedules Paris Dates, Concert Special U2 have rescheduled their broadcast from Paris for Monday December 7th at 9pm ET.
- 8 Things Dave Grohl Should Do During Foo Fighters’ Hiatus From Them Crooked Vultures II to Sonic Highways 2, we've got suggestions.
- Ringo Starr To Auction Off 1,300 Items For Charity In Early December Looking for something to get that Beatles fan on your list this holiday season?
- Foo Fighters Release Free EP; Dave Grohl Announces Hiatus By Brian Ives The Foo Fighters just released a new, free, EP, but that may be the last that fans hear from the band for quite a while. For about a month, Foo Fighters fans have been waiting for countdown clock that the band pos...
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: November 23 in Classic Rock History On this day in 1974, the Rolling Stones were banned from appearing on the BBC because they showed up late! [Personally, I’d put them on the air even if they didn’t come in for a week]. What album would the band have been out promoting at the...
- Sunday Morning Blues: November 22nd, 2015 It’s Angela Strehli’s birthday today. The singer was, and is, an integral member of the Austin music scene. She was right there at the beginning with WC Clark, Jimmie Vaughan, Kim Wilson and Lou Ann Barton, oh yeah – that SRV guy too!
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: November 22 in Classic Rock History On this day in 1969, Led Zeppelin released its “Whole Lotta Love” single in America. When did they release it in England?