- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: October 10 in Classic Rock History Happy birthday to David Lee Roth! The singer rejoined Van Halen in 2006 after leaving the band in 1985. What is his most recent solo album?
- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who "Sometimes you’ve got that one paintbrush, and you rock it.”
- Matt Cameron-led Supergroup Ten Commandos Release New Single, 'Staring Down the Dust' The song features Mark Lanegan, but the band is made up of Pearl Jam/Soundgarden's Matt Cameron, Ben Shepherd and Alain Johannes, formerly of Eleven.
- Badass Bass Recordings From The Late John Entwistle Kenny would like to honor the late bass player of The Who the only way he knows how - by rocking.
- John Mayer and Bob Weir Discuss Dead & Company Tour "I don't feel the pressure," Mayer said, "but I would say I feel a responsibility."
- Neil Young to Release Live 'Bluenotes' Album If you missed Neil Young's 1988 big band tour, we have some good news for you.
- Sammy Hagar Calls Van Halen 'Chemistry-less', Says They Don't Like Each Other "There's just no chemistry up there. They don't like each other. I mean, it's obvious. It's like a backup band with a guy out there in front."
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: October 9 in Classic Rock History On this night in 1980, AC/DC with new singer Brian Johnson played the Orpheum Theater. “You Shook Me All Night Long” was the first single released from “Back in Black,” what was the last?
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to 'Put Harry in the Hall' A group of musicians, actors, artists, friends, fans want Harry Nilsson to be recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Green Day Documentary 'Heart Like A Hand Grenade' Coming To Theaters The film will show on 135 screens across the country.
- Listen to Ciara Cover The Rolling Stones' 'Paint It Black' "When moments like this come along, they're the perfect opportunity because they allow me to discover something new creatively."
- Trey Anastasio on Grateful Dead, John Mayer The Phish leader offers his own insight into filling Jerry Garcia's shoes.