- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre If this is really the last one, they're going out on top.
- Original Beatles Merchandise: From Trays to Train Sets The Beatles put their faces on everything back in their beginnings. Chachi got his hands on all of it - and he's here to show it off on Chachi's Collectible Corner.
- Here's a Rejection Letter Bono Recieved for U2 in 1979 You may have heard before that the key to success is to fail as often as possible. This rejection letter for U2 from a record label in 1979 serves to prove that theory.
- Fab Four on Film: Breakfast With The Beatles Roundtable For this week's Breakfast with the Beatles podcast, Chachi and our other resident Beatles fanatics discuss the movies of the Beatles' career, including the aforementioned "Hard Day's Night" and "Yellow Submarine", among others.
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Why You Should Accept Adam Lambert as Queen's New Frontman By Matt Dolloff If you're a Queen fanatic, you have mixed feelings today. You're elated to hear that the band are returning for a new tour, but also heartbroken at the thought of replacing the incomparable Freddie Mercury with Adam Lambert. The...
- How's Andre Benjamin's Jimi Hendrix Impression? [VIDEO] The first glimpse of Andre Benjamin (a.k.a. Andre 3000) as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming movie "All is By My Side" has surfaced online. How's his Hendrix impersonation?
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- What Drove AC/DC's 'Back in Black' Up Into the Billboard Top 200? AC/DC's "Back in Black" returned to the Billboard 200 chart after a nearly 50% spike in sales...Wait, how did THAT happen?
- A New Study Shows Which Words in Music Have Stood the Test of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.
- Want the Actual Beatles' Piano from 'Help!'? You Need Lots and Lots of Money Who wouldn't want a 1907 Bechstein Concert Grand Piano for their apartment? Bid high because Chachi is going for this one!