- Rock N' Roll Diary: December 12 Happy birthday to Dickey Betts! Prior to joining the Allman Brothers Band, the guitarist played in Berry Oakley’s band. What was its name?
- Interview: Ann Wilson Reflects on Heart’s Remarkable Year Ann Wilson talks about her new cover of "Tell It Like It Is," Heart's induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, and who will be on her Rock Hall ballot this year.
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks In a neverending series of coffee compilations, Starbucks and Hear Music/Concord Music Group offers up Sweetheart 2014, where the saying goes, "our favorite artists play their favorite songs."
- Comcast Center Changes Name To Xfinity Center In its nearly 30 year history, the concert amphitheater in Mansfield has been known as Great Woods, the Tweeter Center and the Comcast Center. Wednesday morning, Live Nation, the concert promoter who owns the venue announced that the name was...
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013 These songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Rolling Stones Hyde Park Documentary To Air On Showtime On December 20, Showtime will air 'The Rolling Stones: Sweet Summer Sun – Return To Hyde Park,' a 92-minute documentary capturing the band's first performance in the London park since July 1969.
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album “I'm focused on music, technology and benefit projects in pretty equal parts at the moment,” he told Rolling Stone magazine.
- Tom Scholz Talks Boston 2014 Tour: "It's Looking Very Promising" While he couldn't confirm any dates or concrete plans, Boston's Tom Scholz told Carter Alan the band are planning for a tour that will likely take place in 2014.
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden Where Stewart's performances are all about his persona, Winwood seems more comfortable behind his keyboards or guitar.
- Watch Metallica’s Entire Antarctica Concert Played Without Amps In a geodesic dome surrounded by a small group of Latin American contest winners and research scientists, James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, and Robert Trujillo performed a short set of old hits at a site near the heliport at Carlini...
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw According to Deadline, British actor Ben Whishaw -- best known for his role as Q in the most recent Bond flick, Skyfall -- will play Mercury in the upcoming biopic.