- Roger Daltrey Threatens to End The Who Concert Due to Marijuana Smoke The Who frontman did not take kindly to a weed-smoker at a recent show, also generating the ire of guitarist Pete Townshend.
- Rod Stewart Announces New Album 'Another Country' for October His first album since 2013's 'Time.'
- Roger Waters to Headline Newport Folk Festival It's the weirdest booking of the year, outside of AC/DC's headlining spot on Coachella.
- 26 Delicious Songs You Can Bring on a Picnic, from A to Z From A to Z, we list out the tastiest songs to bring with you to each and every picnic you attend this summer.
- See the Rolling Stones' Setlist from Their Los Angeles Fonda Show Last Night There's also a video from the show. If you're a "Sticky Fingers" fan, you'll be especially interested.
- Roger Waters Is Headlining the Newport Folk Festival - But Don't Expect Much Pink Floyd In a bombshell festival announcement, the Newport Folk Festival added Roger Waters to the lineup Thursday morning. The rock legend will play the famed Rhode Island festival for the first time, but says he will have a special "curated" setlist -...
- Radio.com Recap: The Rolling Stones' Small Show at the Fonda Theater in Los Angeles The Rolling Stones generally do a small club gig (or a few) before kicking off a tour, and that’s what they did last night, when they hit the tiny Fonda Theater for a 16-song set.
- David Letterman's Final Broadcast Is Jam-Packed with Jokes, Stories & Special Guests If you thought the guests who've been appearing in the week's leading up to the final episode The Late Show with David Letterman, wait until you find out who stopped by on Letterman's final night.
- Foo Fighters Perform 'Everlong' on David Letterman's Final Show: Watch Watch as Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters pull out all the stops during their appearance as the final musical guests on the last-ever 'Late Show with David Letterman.'
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: May 21 in Classic Rock History Alice Cooper played the Common on this day in 1971. How many albums did he have out at that point?
- Paul McCartney Has New Songs, Collab with Lady Gaga Set for 'High in the Clouds' Soundtrack Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready is also said to be involved in the soundtrack for the film adaptation of McCartney's 2005 children's book.
- Rolling Stones Announce Intimate Club Show in Los Angeles The classic rock icons will play a small show in L.A. to warm up for the imminent ZIP Code tour.