- 'Hell's Club' Gathers Iconic Movie Characters All In One Place And It's Epic Imagine a club where you could take one step inside and live all of your favorite bar scenes in real life. This brilliant Youtube video just made it happen.
- Phish Announce Trio of Concerts in Mexico You'll be able to hear Phish sing “A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing" while standing next to the ocean.
- Dave Davies Still Wants a Kinks Reunion, But It's an "Outside Shot" The biopic about the early days of the Kinks is in production. While the movie may satisfy fans, a reunion of the real thing would be even better.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: September 3 in Classic Rock History It’s the birthday of Don Brewer, drummer and a singer for Grand Funk Railroad. Don has also been playing drums for Bob Seger on that Detroit rocker’s last few tours. Another former member of Grand Funk plays with Seger’s road band as well. What’s...
- Morrissey Covers Waylon Jennings' 'Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?' The song, which topped the charts in the mid-70's, is Jenning's way of dissing low-quality rip-off country music.
- Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister Can't Breathe, Cancels Gig Three Songs In The band cut their Salt Lake City show short after Lemmy had trouble breathing at high altitude.
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums With over 100 million sales over his illustrious career, it's safe to say that Phil Collins's forthcoming re-issue campaign is highly anticipated.
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback's Chad Kroeger Are Separating There, there, dry your tears. They will continue to be the best of friends.
- Ozzy Osbourne Is Working On A New Album With Something He's 'Never Done Before' The future of Black Sabbath may be in flux, but the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne continues to rage on.
- SixX Strings: New Jersey Rock Festival Wants to Bring Back Rock N' Roll Heaven Shawn found a festival that looks like the most fun you can get for your Rock-n-Roll buck and its name is The Food Truck and Rock Carnival.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: September 2 in Classic Rock History Phil Collins answered a magazine ad from a band looking for drummer on this day in 1970 and joined Genesis after he auditioned. As he was joining, their guitarist was leaving – what was his name?
- Guns N' Roses Will Not Reunite at 2016 Soundwave Festival Soundwave promoter, AJ Maddah, just confirmed what we sadly all already knew.