- The Eagles To Play the Wang Center for Fundraising Event The Eagles are surprisingly set to play a concert at the Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theater on September 16, just 24 hours after their show at the TD Garden. But it's not a night for them: they are guests for Hollywood legend Robert Redford,...
- Did Bob Dylan's 1966 Motorcycle Crash Really Happen? Bob Dylan got into a motorcycle accident on this day in 1966, knocking him out of the limelight for two years. But it wasn't as serious as everyone believed - turns out he pulled a fast one on you.
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of 'Untitled' Fourth LP and 'Houses of the Holy' Both reissues are out Oct. 28.
- Rock N' Roll Diary: July 29 Happy birthday to Geddy Lee of Rush. Last year he had a cameo in what popular CBS-TV comedy?
- Watch AC/DC's Full Set From The 1979 "World Series of Rock" Festival Aerosmith performed in Cleveland for the World Series of Rock festival on this day 35 years ago. Check out some rare video footage from the festival.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' Rock legend Tom Petty pulled no punches during a recent interview in regards to electronic dance music and one of its flagship events, Electric Daisy Carnival.
- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group The concerts, originally set for Aug. 2-3 at the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, Wash., were scuttled after members of the Puyallup Tribe complained.
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates It's almost time to revisit "Listen to What the Man Said" and "Silly Love Songs."
- Petition Asks Iron Maiden to Bring Back Original 'Eddie the Head' Artist Derek Riggs You might not be familiar with Derek Riggs by name, but chances are you've seen his work.
- That Time the Allman Brothers Set Attendance Records at Watkins Glen The Allman Brothers Band, the Grateful Dead, and The Band played the Summer Jam at Watkins Glen on this day in 1973. The festival drew over 600,000 fans, which at the time set the record for "largest audience at a pop festival".
- Concert Preview: Soundgarden Opening for NIN at Xfinity Center We'll be broadcasting live tomorrow night, but here's what you should know before seeing Soundgarden open for Nine Inch Nails in Mansfield.
- TOGA! TOGA! 6 Rockstars Who Have a Degree In Something Other Than Rock Before these rockstars melted faces, they were hitting the books. You won't believe some of the names on these diplomas!