- 'The Osbournes' Aren't Coming Back After All News broke of a reboot in November, but VH1 has scrapped the idea.
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon Ask Robert Downey Jr. and he'll tell you he's an "emotional chameleon," so last night (April 27) Jimmy Fallon put the Avengers star to the test by conducting a very emotional interview about bacon.
- The Beatles' "Eleanor Rigby" Was Almost Called "Daisy Hawkins" Find out how 'Daisy Hawkins' turned into 'Eleanor Rigby' and where Paul McCartney got the name from. Or where he thinks he got it from, anyway!
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: April 28 in Classic Rock History Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” album reached #1 on the U.S. album chart on this day in 1973. What album knocked it off the top just one week later?
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on 'Late Show with David Letterman' The reunion will take place April 30.
- No, Taylor Swift is NOT Louder Than AC/DC A new study measured the loudness of Taylor Swift's new album and concluded it was "louder" than AC/DC's 'Back in Black', which made the internet say the pop singer is louder than the guys from Down Under. Here's why that couldn't be further from the...
- Radio.com Minimation: The Rolling Stones' 'New Guy' Ron Wood on Joining the Band Said Ron Wood to Mick Jagger, "If you really get desperate, and you need me, find me wherever I am in the world." This was in the days before social media and cell phones. Somehow, they tracked him down.
- 10 Great Rock Concerts to Look Forward to in May The calendar is about to turn to May, which means three things: The weather is warming up. Most of us are switching to iced coffee. Summer concert season is kicking off! We're most excited about the third part. If you have tickets to a...
- Paul McCartney Announces First U.S. Headlining Show of 2015 Already set to rock American music festivals (including Lollapalooza) this summer, McCartney has added a new solo date on the East Coast.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: April 27 in Classic Rock History Keith Richards fell out of a palm tree on Fiji on this day in 2006, forcing postponement of the band’s world tour, which was called what? ANSWER: A Bigger Bang What else happened on this day in rock n’ roll history? Here’s the Rock N'...
- Watch Lynyrd Skynyrd Perform in San Francisco 40 Years Ago Today Lynyrd Skynyrd played San Francisco 40 years ago today with their classic lineup, led by Ronnie Van Zant. Click through to watch the full set.
- The Best of One of the Best, Jeff Beck Last weekend’s Jeff Beck concert at the Orpheum might have been his best yet, although his 1975 co-headlining tour with John McLaughlin remains hard to beat. With the superb band behind him that we’ve seen a couple of times before, Beck brought out...