TICKETS ON SALE NOW: WZLX New England Craft Beer Festival
- Rock N' Roll Diary: August 30 On this day in 1973 the Doors called it quits after two unsuccessful albums without their late singer Jim Morrison. What were those two albums they recorded as a three-piece?
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed's 'Dime Story Mystery' This installment is taken from a 1989 interview with Lou Reed, discussing his then-new album New York and the song "Dime Store Mystery."
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Black Dog' The reissues will be out in October
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks Earlier this week, for a brief moment, Kinks fans had their hopes raised for a reunion… sort of.
- Karlson & McKenzie "Preview" Bruce Springsteen's New Children's Book Bruce Springsteen is now a children's author. Would K&M read "Outlaw Pete" to their kids? Also, Pete has a spot-on Bruce impression as he offers a "preview" of how the book may be written.
- Ted Talk: 16 Most Provocative Quotes From Our Ted Nugent Interview "I come from Detroit, and you don’t say ‘No thank you’ to someone who is trying to hurt or rob you: you shoot them between the eyes!"
- Listen to an Unreleased Version of Led Zeppelin's "Black Dog" Led Zeppelin teased the reissues of their albums "IV" and "Houses of the Holy" with a sneak peek of an alternate version of "Black Dog."
- Rock N' Roll Diary: August 29 In 1966, the Beatles played their final concert in front of a paying crowd at Candlestick Park in San Francisco and began spending their time crafting studio albums. Just days later, their next album hit #1. Which one?
- Bruce Springsteen Announces Children's Book, 'Outlaw Pete' Springsteen describes the story as “essentially the story of a man trying to outlive and outrun his sins.”
- Watch Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Cover The Byrds' "So You Want to Be a Rock & Roll Star" in Toronto Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers bring the Hypnotic Eye tour to Fenway Park Saturday. But first, here's some video from the band's recent show in Toronto to get you pumped. Above is the set opener, a cover of The Byrds' "So You Want To Be a Rock...
- Concert Preview: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at Fenway Park Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers join Aerosmith, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, Bruce Springsteen, the Rolling Stones, and more as the latest rock & roll legend to perform on one of the world's most unique stages at Boston's Fenway...
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock 'n' Roll Nut-Job "I didn’t invent 'adorable,' but I think I perfected it, right here in front of you."