- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: June 30 in Classic Rock History Gene Simmons authorized the first Kiss comic on this day in 1976. The inaugural issue sold over 500,000 copies! What special Kiss touch made that comic run so special?
- Watch Peter Dinklage, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal Rap with Rush Live Tyrion Lannister is rapping along to a Rush song. Cue the "Roll the Thrones" puns!
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie As they say, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Florence + The Machine Covered Foo Fighters' "Times Like These" at Glastonbury and It Was Awesome Kanye West's "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover at Glastonbury may have fallen flat, but another headliner delivered an amazing performance. Check out Florence + The Machine's epic cover of the Foo Fighters' "Times Like These".
- Kanye West's "Bohemian Rhapsody" Cover Was So Bad It's Been Wiped From the Internet Kanye West's controversial Glastonbury performance happened over the weekend, and while the overall show got mostly good reviews his attempt at covering Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" drew the ire of pretty much everyone. Here's where you can see the...
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: June 29 in Classic Rock History The Jimi Hendrix Experience played its final gig as a group at Mile high Stadium in Denver on this day in 1969. The crowd broke through security and the band was surrounded on the stage at the end of their set. How did authorities get them out?
- Longtime Yes Bassist Chris Squire Succumbs to Leukemia Yes bass player, founder and leader Chris Squire succumbed to cancer last night at home in Phoenix, Arizona. He was 67.
- Happy Birthday "Big" Bill Broonzy We celebrated Big Bill Broonzy’s birthday to start the show! This singer/songwriter/guitarist was one of the early greats of the Blues.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: June 28 in Classic Rock History The Grateful Dead played the Boston Garden on this night in 1974. They released an album the day before; what was it called?
- The "Dancing In The Dark" Video That Never Was Everyone remembers the iconic video with Courtney Cox, but there was a very different plan for Springsteen's hit originally.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: June 27 in Classic Rock History On this day in ’02, bassist John Entwistle was found dead in Las Vegas on the eve of a Who tour of America. Pete Townshend played with Entwistle in a Dixieland band when they were both in their teens, Townshend playing banjo. What did Entwistle...
- Top 5 Jeff Beck Deep Cuts, As Chosen by Carter Alan In honor of Jeff Beck's 71st birthday this week, Carter Alan decided to count down his top five favorite deep cuts from the legendary guitar player.