- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: August 29 in Classic Rock History The Beatles played their final concert to a paying crowd at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park on this night in 1966. What was their last complete song?
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- CeeLo Green Sings Over 'Taxi' Theme for 'Sign Of The Times' It's everything we expect from the former Goodie Mob crooner—butter-smooth xylophone and piano plinks.
- WZLX's 30th Anniversary House Party: The J. Geils Band
- Pink Floyd's Iconic Floating Pig Is Going Up For Auction, Among Other Famous Props The famous flying pig from the Pink Floyd classic 'Animals' is set to go up for auction, among many other famous rock 'n' roll props.
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Dance Barefoot on Billy Joel's Piano They had pretty good seats.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: August 28 in Classic Rock History Carlos Santana appeared at the Music Hall on his night in 1973 with jazz guitarist John McLaughlin. The two had collaborated on what album?
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen “It’s just a missing part of our society now.”
- U2 Premiere New Video for 'Song For Someone' The moody black clip and white juxtaposes images of the vastness: deserts, oceans, space, and of course Bono.
- Dee Snider on Donald Trump: 'Good Friend, Rebellious' "The song ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ is a song about rebellion, and there’s nothing more rebellious than what Donald Trump is doing right now."
- HBO to Develop Show Written by Ex-Bon Jovi Guitarist, Richie Sambora After being approached by HBO to do music for a project, the company decided to go with a script Sambora had written himself.
- 'Rock or Bust': AC/DC Pack MetLife Stadium (And It Was Not A 'Bust') Throughout most of the show, if you closed your eyes, it could have been 2005, 1995 or 1985. And we mean that in a good way.