- Bruce Springsteen Hadn't Read 'The Grapes of Wrath' Before Writing 'The Ghost of Tom Joad' Regardless, Springsteen is being honest as he supports his turn as an author, with the children's book Outlaw Pete.
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album 'Shadows in the Night' There will not be a shortage of newly released Bob Dylan music for the next year or so.
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from 'Midnight Rider' Lawsuit The incident took place on Feb. 20 of this year.
- Metallica Plan Reissues of 'Ride the Lightning,' 'Master of Puppets' And they're asking fans to help them collect artifacts from the era.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song, although he doesn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Metallica Schedules Week-Long Residency on 'The Late Late Show' for November The residency coincides with the 10-year anniversary of Metallica's documentary, 'Some Kind of Monster,' and the release of the band's new single.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- How to Go as Alice Cooper for Halloween Everyone who knows Alice Cooper recognizes the look instantly: messy long hair, Frankenstein-esque makeup, and lots of leather. Looking to dress like Alice for Halloween this year? Consider this your official guide.
- Led Zeppelin Reissues Are Outselling Taylor Swift's New Album How is a 43-year-old Led Zeppelin album selling more copies than Taylor Swift, arguably the world's biggest pop star?