GET HALF-OFF TICKETS: WZLX New England Craft Beer Festival
- Watch Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Steve Winwood & More in the A.R.M.S. Benefit Concert 1983 The first of what became a series of benefit concerts for MS was held today (Sept. 20) in 1983. Watch the full video of the show here.
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming 'Soon' Exactly when and how and of what quality the next Bowie album will be released is anyone's guess.
- Bono: 'No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2' "And people feel like, 'Not them again!' But it is us again, and we've brought the tunes and we can play 'em."
- Ben & Jerry's Led Zeppelin-Themed Hazed and Confused Ice Cream Under Fire Company spokesperson Greenwood is at a loss for exactly what to rename the flavor if they decide to do so.
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan's Choice Awards Today we announce the launch of the 7th annual Eventful Fans’ Choice Award which will allow music fans across the country to vote for the artist they think should win the Best Tour of the Year.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison on His Friendship with Eric Clapton This installment is taken from a 1987 interview with George Harrison, where he discusses how his unusual friendship with Eric Clapton.
- Listen to Queen's '80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, 'There Must Be More to Life Than This' A day after news of their Killer Queen vodka broke, Queen have announced a string of other non-liquor releases this year.
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple U2 giving away their album for free via iTunes isn't the only surprise project the band has in store for fans. It's not even the only surprise project they have in the works with Apple.
- Listen to an Alternate Version of George Harrison's 'The Inner Light' The Apple Years 1968-75 will be released on Sept. 23 via Universal Music Group.
- Rock N' Roll Diary: September 19 In 1981 Blue Oyster Cult played the Boston Garden. They had a hit album out at the time which went to #24 in the U.S. Album Chart. What was its name?
- This Church Drummer Thinks He's Neil Peart With This Drum Solo [VIDEO] Hey, is that Neil Peart over there? Nope, just some Christian drummer with the most absurd drum solo ever played in a church.
- My First Time Hearing Jimi Hendrix: Like Nothing Before or Since Chuck Nowlin recalls the very first time he heard Jimi Hendrix. Like rock & roll fans around the world, he was in awe of what he was hearing, and knew right away that Jimi was taking guitar to another level.