- Ted Talks: Nugent Weighs in on Cecil the Lion Debate "God are people stupid" - Ted Nugent
- Of COURSE Ted Nugent Would Take The Lion-Killing Dentists' Side Ted Nugent has always been outspoken and contrarian in his opinions. So of COURSE Ted Nugent would be the only person on the internet who would take the side of the lion-killing dentist that has felt the wrath of the world.
- Dave Grohl Says He's Air-Drumming to Led Zeppelin as Physical Therapy Dave Grohl continues to rehab his broken leg, and revealed that he's been using some...unorthodox methods of physical therapy.
- Today in 1973: Led Zeppelin Was Robbed of $200,000 At the end of their 'The Song Remains the Same' tour in 1973, over $200,000 in cash went missing from their New York hotel. The crime remains unsolved today.
- Carter Alan's Rock 'n' Roll Diary: July 29 in Classic Rock History Happy birthday to Geddy Lee of Rush. Unable to attract major label interest, they form their own label to release their first album in Canada. What was the label?
- Jimmy Page Looks Back on Led Zeppelin, and Towards the Future Led Zeppelin's leader talks about "Presence," "In Through the Out Door," "Coda" and his future.
- Keith Richards Documentary Coming To Netflix 'Keith Richards: Under the Influence' will be available to stream on Netflix the same day his solo album drops, September 18.
- Watch U2 Perform "Two Hearts Beat as One" for the First Time in 26 Years U2 hadn't performed their 1983 song "Two Hearts Beat As One" in America in decades - until today. Watch them dust off the 'War' classic for a performance at Madison Square Garden.
- 7 Weird Original Band Names Would you listen to The Golliwogs? You probably have, they just (thankfully) changed their name first.
- Dave Grohl Admits He Cried Watching Florence + The Machine Cover Foo Fighters at Glastonbury Dave Grohl admitted he cried when he saw Florence + The Machine's cover of "Times Like These" at Glastonbury. Watch the performance yourself and see if it makes you tear up!
- New Order Reunites with Keyboardist, Releases 'Restless': Listen It's the band's first new material in nearly a decade.
- Want A Car Dressed Up As KISS? Jon is trying to sell is Chevy HHR all done up in a way any KISS fan would have it done. Listen to our conversation with him.