CELTICS ON 100.7 WZLX Catch the Boston Celtics live from Brooklyn tonight. - Stream the Game Here
- Tom Scholz Talks Boston 2014 Tour: "It's Looking Very Promising" While he couldn't confirm any dates or concrete plans, Boston's Tom Scholz told Carter Alan the band are planning for a tour that will likely take place in 2014.
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden Where Stewart's performances are all about his persona, Winwood seems more comfortable behind his keyboards or guitar.
- Watch Metallica’s Entire Antarctica Concert Played Without Amps In a geodesic dome surrounded by a small group of Latin American contest winners and research scientists, James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, and Robert Trujillo performed a short set of old hits at a site near the heliport at Carlini...
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw According to Deadline, British actor Ben Whishaw -- best known for his role as Q in the most recent Bond flick, Skyfall -- will play Mercury in the upcoming biopic.
- With Help from Springsteen, Nirvana & Vedder, Jake Clemons Steps Into the Spotlight Clemons is also forging his own musical path: on his downtime from the E Street Band, he began work on his debut EP, Embracing Light, released earlier this month.
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws Sir Elton dedicated the show to Vladislav Tornovoi, a 23-year-old Russian man who was beaten to death in May for admitting to being gay.
- Hear Macaulay Culkin's Pizza-Themed Velvet Underground Tribute Band For all those people wondering what Macaulay Culkin has been up to lately, it seems he's been working on his music. Specifically, pizza-themed renditions of Velvet Undergound and Lou Reed songs.
- Sunday Morning Blues Recap: Honoring Elvis Songwriter Jerome Solon "Doc Pomus" Felder We began today's show by honoring Jerome Solon Felder, better known as Doc Pomus. He was a songwriter for Elvis Presley and one of the best in the business for many years.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall The KISS Army is making itself heard, loud and clear.
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’ Gabriel was hosting the WITNESS 2013 Focus For Change Event, which served as an ad hoc tribute to Mandela's influence.
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer Here's our guide to some of the seminal figures from the Greenwich Village folk music scene, which thrived in New York during the early 1960s and serves as the film's setting.