- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings' 'Beware of Love' Featuring Led Zeppelin's John Bonham: Listen McCartney announced the Bonham version of the track during a Twitter Q&A.
- This Guy's AC/DC Halloween Light Show Blows All Other Lighting Displays Out of Water [VIDEO] Complex light shows are much more common at Christmastime than Halloween, but this guy Naperville, Illinois doesn't care - his Halloween light show blows just about everything else out of the water. Here's his version of "Hells Bells" and "Bohemian...
- The Ohio State Marching Band's Incredible Tribute to Classic Rock is a MUST-See The marching band at Ohio State University has become known for its ridiculously complex choreography this season, in addition to honoring to some great music. This past weekend they paid tribute to classic rock, and it was glorious.
- Pearl Jam Debut New Song 'Moline' in Moline, Illinois: Watch The song was written about the area in which they performed that night.
- Led Zeppelin's Motion for Dismissal Denied in 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit Led Zeppelin can still try for another dismissal.
- Pete on the Street: President Obama's Credit Trouble President Barack Obama recently admitted his credit card got declined, so Pete decided to hit the streets of Boston to see how many people have this problem in common with our Commander in Chief.
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How 'Stairway to Heaven' Was Written On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. In this installment, Robert Plant explains how he and Jimmy Page wrote Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven."
- Rock N' Roll Diary: October 20 Happy birthday to Tom Petty. His recent “Hypnotic Eye” album was released this summer; that makes how many studio albums for this veteran rocker, including Traveling Wilburys and Mudcrutch?
- A Tribute to the Underrated Elvin Bishop The underrated and under-appreciated bluesman Elvin Bishop is still out there, touring, hosting Blues Cruises and putting out album after album. Here’s to our birthday boy!
- Rock N' Roll Diary: October 19 On this day in 1966, Jeff Beck left the Yardbirds to form his own Jeff Beck Group. Under that name, how many albums did his band release?
- Rock N' Roll Diary: October 18 Led Zeppelin played London’s Marquee Club on this day in 1968; only its second show in England. Where was their first?
- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”