Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Tom Brady's Son Benjamin Reveals Dad's Halloween Costume What's Tom Brady going as for Halloween this year? Allow Tom's son Benjamin to tell you.
- What Would Aerosmith Sound Like With Joe Perry on Clarinet? Did you know Joe Perry almost played the clarinet? Here's how Aerosmith might sound had they recruited Joe on clarinet instead of guitar.
- More From the Keene Pumpkin Riots: HOW Many Arrests? The fallout of the riots near the Keene State Pumpkin Festival continues. Over 80 people have been arrested, and authorities say more are coming. Kevin's daughter must be shaking in her boots!
- What's the Most Expensive Piece of Memorabilia Kevin & Pete Own? A listener is selling his KISS collection for over $400,000, so it got the guys thinking about their most valuable pieces of memorabilia.
- Kevin Finds Stolen Wallet, Immediately Gets Accused of Stealing It Kevin went to pick up some trash, but he also found something much more valuable: someone's wallet. You won't believe the wallet owner's reaction when Kevin tried to return it.
- Senseless Survey: Eating Out Of A Soap Dish Kevin's subject today is actually quite cooperative - 12 questions total. Why do soap dishes exist if you can't eat soap like food? And how many times a year on average do you google "How to dispose of a dead body"?
- Who's the Friendliest Person on the Show - And Who's The Biggest Bitch? Kevin accused Heather of being unfriendly and walking around the office like a "bitch". She begs to differ, and calls Kevin out on his nonsense.
- You Could Go To The Final Allman Brothers Show! Boston's Classic Rock, 100.7 WZLX wants to send you to New York City for the final show of the Allman Brothers Band.
- Pete on the Street: President Obama's Credit Trouble President Barack Obama recently admitted his credit card got declined, so Pete decided to hit the streets of Boston to see how many people have this problem in common with our Commander in Chief.
- Jackson Goes to the Head of the Charles Regatta K&M phone screener Jackson went to the annual Head of the Charles regatta to meet some people and even some of the rowers. So just what exactly is a "coxswain", anyway?