Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Your Friday Edition of "Does That Make Me A Bad Person?" Some of these were horrible and some weren't. You decide.
- Where Did Patsy Go On Her Date? Kevin found out Patsy went out on another date with the same guy. We found where she went and some revealing info of how long it's been going on for.
- Where In The World Is Pete McKenzie? Pete took off in a hurry Thursday for a Bachelor Party but couldn't divulge where he went...until now! Listen to how his trip is going.
- Friday means Get Senseless! Your latest Senseless Survey to get you into the weekend.
- UFC President Dana White Stopped By and Got a Surprise Call From Gronk! Dana White was in town for their Press Event to promote UFC 189. We were lucky to have him in studio. Later, we knew Dana was a big Patriots fan so we were able to have Rob Gronkowski call in. Listen to their exchange.
- Your Thursday Senseless Survey This woman just didn't understand but kept answering the questions anyway. Check out how long she lasted.
- David Crosby Hit A Guy With His Car David Crosby can't drive 55. Except he can. And when that happens, he hits a guy.
- Local Weatherman Likes Uranus Local Boston meteorologist couldn't help but make a "Uranus" joke on the air. And Kevin & Pete couldn't help but have some fun with the audio.
- Your Hump Day Senseless Survey Another Hump Day, another round of zany questions from the Dept. of Senseless Surveys. See how long this person lasted.
- Local Man Wants To Go to Mars...To Live There Peter Degen-Portnoy was one of the lucky few still in the running to take a trip to Mars. We had him on and talked about his pitch video and other things.