Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- John Nash Fills Us In on the Wiffle Ball Challenge Karlson & McKenzie are taking it out to the ballgame for the 5th annual Boston Wiffle Ball Challenge to benefit Franciscan Hospital for Children and the Travis Roy Foundation. Here Mr. Nash tell us how it's a great cause.
- The K&M Spelling Bee Who on the show can figure out what these kids are spelling? The answer is surprising. Take a listen.
- Go Fly A Kite Senseless Survey This guy thought he was being harassed but kept on answering. Listen!
- Patsy Turned 75! But don't ask her about the gifts she got. Listen to her disappointment.
- Kevin Re-Creates Pete Freaking Out Mike Francesa was fumbling on air which went viral. This jogged Kevin's memory to when Pete freaked out over a phone call with Jim Calhoun. Hilarity ensues.
- The "Smell Your Finger" Senseless Survey This Survey was really senseless with questions about sweatpants and smelling fingers, which lead to a story Kevin had. Take a listen.
- Kevin Had Some Morbid Thoughts After U2's Tour Manager Died The manager of U2 was found dead this week, which didn't stop the band from finishing their shows in L.A. This got Kevin wondering how the show would react when he died.
- K&M Meet The New CBS Radio President & CEO Today The show will be meeting the new President & CEO of CBS Radio today and we went over what to do and not do. Listen to the tips and stay tuned if we still have a job tomorrow.
- What Doesn't Kevin Want to Hear When He Eats Out? Kevin went out to dinner with his wife and had a couple complaints but still would go back because he loves the food. Take a listen.
- One Mission President/Founder Ashley Talks About the Buzz Off We had Ashley on to talk about the importance of the event and what it does to help pediatric cancer. Listen and help the cause.