Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- The NYPD Had To Fight "Spider-Man" in Times Square [VIDEO] The New York Police Dept. typically has Spider-Man on their side, but this time they had to fight against him. Turns out everyone's favorite web-slinger isn't all that tough.
- Greg Maddux's Hall of Fame Speech Was A Gas... Pitcher Greg Maddux got inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame recently. He had a reputation for being an immature goofball, so of course in his induction speech he talked about...farts.
- 7.28.14 Senseless Survey How many questions can Kevin get through today?
- Battling Wasps: Pete's Newest Manchievement Pete has poison hands... wash those bad boys.
- Kevin Karlson In "Hammock Havoc" Q; How many Kevins does it take to break a hammock? A: Just one.
- Dog Passes Out From Overwhelming Joy [VIDEO] Have you ever been SO amped about something that you pass out?
- Dan Aykroyd Invades Boston! Acting & Comedy legend Dan Aykroyd called in to talk to Karlson & McKenzie about his own Crystal Skull vodka, raising a glass to the life of Harold Ramis, his amazing comedy career, and the situation with the long-awaited "Ghostbusters 3"....
- Frank Caliendo's Morgan Freeman Impression is Predictably Spot-On [VIDEO] Frank Caliendo is known for spot-on celebrity impersonations, but his Morgan Freeman voice will still blow your mind.
- Senseless Survey: Kevin Vs... Kevn's got another dope on the phone but things get ugly very quickly.
- Scott Zolak: Gronk Looks Like Buzz Lightyear in His Protective Gear Former Patrots QB Scott Zolak chats Pats camp with The Karlson & McKenzie Morning Show. Scott gave the guys the low down on what to expect from the Pats this season.