Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- K&M Corrections 12.09.13 It's apparent the cold and drinking from yesterday's game may have taken effect on today's show.
- That Guy With Braden: Your Loafing Co-Worker We all have that one person we work with we don't like.
- Ernie The Elf's Q&A Ernie reveals some of the mysteries about the North Pole and Christmas magic.
- Kevin And Pete At The Pats Game Kevin and Pete braved the cold for yesterdays Pats game.
- Senseless Survey: Awareness Awareness Month, Good Mothers & Revisting The Titanic Today's survey comes after Kevin witnessed a comeback win by the Patriots, had some pie in a hot tub, and had some fun with the wife. Should be hilarious.
- Shawn Thornton's Irresponsible Play Inspires Kevin Another Bruins' player out: what's Kevin planning now?
- K&M Corrections 12.06.13 Kevin accidentally mistook Big Head for an intern today!
- Pete's Lock Of The Week! Let's keep up the streak!
- Pete on the Street - Will Fast Food Workers Striking Bother You?! Pete's on the street asking about the fast food worker's strike.
- Neighbor Confronts Kevin! Kevin got confronted by his neighbor about talking about their son's trombone playing on air.