Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Sean Grande Talks Celtics Basketball with K&M Celtics radio play-by-play announcer Sean Grande called in to K&M to talk about the Celtics after the team's decisive opening-night win.
- Kevin Went Treasure Hunting...In Salem...After Dark Kevin went for another treasure hunting trip. This time, he went hunting at nighttime - in Salem, Mass., home of Halloween Happenings and a lot of spooky history.
- Senseless Survey: Does Ebola Make You Want To Travel? Which of these bands would you be most likely to see: Uranus Breeze, 20 Cans of Coke & Two Packs of Smokes, or Mean Babies? How about Gym Bags Full of Pot, Meth Mouth, or Moaning for Hitler?
- Pete on the Street: Ghostly Encounters Pete went to various locations for this week's Pete on the Street. In light of Halloween, he talked to some folks who have had run-ins with ghosts and spirits.
- An Update on K&M's Donations to Operation Delta Dog Operation Delta Dog Founder & President Trisha Blanchet joined K&M in the studio again Wednesday morning as the guys updated listeners on the status of donations.
- Aqib Talib Needs to Regulate His "Amp-Meter" For Patriots - Broncos Broncos CB (and former Patriot) Aqib Talib is super-amped for Patriots - Broncos this Sunday. So amped, in fact, that he thinks he needs an amp-meter to regulate his "amp-ness".
- Jose Canseco Might Lose a Finger After Accidentally Shooting Himself Former baseball star Jose Canseco shot himself in the hand by accident while cleaning his gun, and might lose a finger because of it. So it got the guys thinking about how reckless they are with things like hedge clippers.
- A Woman Walked Down The Street in New York Just to Show How Much Men Harass Her [VIDEO] A woman walked around the streets of NYC while another person filmed her with a hidden GoPro camera, to show how men react to her as she walks by. Many of them are creepy and piggish.
- GWAR Covers the Pet Shop Boys Legendarily infamous shock-rockers GWAR may have lost their longtime frontman Dave "Oderus Orungus" Brockie recently, but they're still chugging along. They once covered Kansas' "Carry on My Wayward Won", and now they have another cover out - this...
- Senseless Survey: A Made-Up Sex Act Turns Out To Be Real! Kevin gets through 20 Senseless Survey questions today. Also, a listener let the guys know that one of their made-up sex acts is actually real...The "Italian Chandelier" exists! Just don't Google it at work...