Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Measuring Up: New Study Reveals Mens' Average Manhood Size A recent study just came out on how men shouldn't be shy about their size because of the new numbers. K&M discussed it this morning.
- Jackson Asked K&M How Well They Know Each Other Inspired by the recent Red Sox players Q&A, Jackson wanted K&M to play a similar game since they have been together for 30 years. Listen to how it went down.
- The "Anonymous" Senseless Survey This guy wanted to be anonymous which means he apparently has never taken a survey before. Listen to how he did.
- Is It "Kick in the Crotch Week?" Kevin and Pete have noticed a pattern of people getting kicked where the sun don't shine. It started with Lebron James and then Jon Stewart. Here are some stories from listeners.
- Pete Asks "Golf or Porn?" Pete went to the Golf Expo last Friday. He gave some guys a list of words and asked whether they were associated with golf or porn.
- What Was Found in Florida? Kevin got what seemed to be a distressing phone call from family in Florida. After rushing to what was wrong, it turned out to be something COMPLETELY different. Listen to the story.
- Pete on the Street: Producer Mike on Tipping Pete was at Nashoba Valley Saturday and so was producer Mike. Mike had been at the bar for awhile and let's just say Pete had to ask him a few things after the bill was handed out.
- Your Case of the Senseless Survey Get over your case of the Mondays (and snow) with this edition of the Senseless Survey.
- UPDATE: Jonas Gray Called K&M Back After what we will call "technical issues" and Jonas Gray was disconnected, he called back and talked to K&M. By the sounds of it, his stand up might need some work. Listen on how he plans to do his comedy routine.
- "Unruly" Ralphie May on K&M Ralhpie May stopped by the studio to promote his new Netflix series "Unruly" and was performing Friday night at The Wilbur. Listen to what he had to say.