Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- ESPN's Britt McHenry LOSES IT on a Tow Truck Booth Operator - K&M React ESPN reporter Britt McHenry got her car towed, and took out all her anger on the attendant with some ruthless insults. K&M sympathize a bit with her, but point out her entitled and hateful attitude. Listen to some of the crazy stuff she said.
- Mike Was Too Excited About the New Star Wars Trailer A new trailer for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' and Mike was really excited to share it with the guys. He even tried to dodge some dating questions.
- Your Stuffed Friday Senseless Survey The last question really stuffed this person taking the survey. Listen to how many questions she answered.
- Someone Is Being Dirty In Maine Someone in Maine is a serial dirty diaper dumper. Yes, you read that right. Listen to the news report and K&M breaking it down.
- The Patriots Were an Entire Category on "Jeopardy!" If you watched "Jeopardy!" last night, there's a good chance it made you feel like a genius - the first round had an entire category devoted to the New England Patriots. For Pats fans, it was ridiculously easy.
- Cleaning Up the Park on One Boston Day The show had a great time cleaning up Filippello Park in Watertown for One Boston Day on Wednesday, making the park a better, cleaner place and enjoying the nice weather in the process. Kevin & Pete got some great audio from other people who were...
- Street Cred Senseless Survey This guy was cool with Kevin and thought it gave him some street cred as they say but him saying "street cred" is another story. Take a listen.
- Ever Get Stuck In A Car Due To A Seat Belt? Ever had problems getting out of the car because the seat belt was giving you trouble? You won't believe what happened recently to this old man.
- K&M Talk To Their Accountant on Tax Day It's One Boston Day today, but it's also Tax Day across the country. K&M had their accountant call in to talk taxes.
- The Hammed Up Senseless Survey What question did this woman hang up on? Find out and take a listen.