Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Ernie the Elf Speed Dials the Last Naughty Ones on His List Ernie the Christmas Elf is very busy so he had to speed dial the rest of the naughty people on his list. Listen to how it went down.
- 2014 Year-In-Review Christmas Letters You know those annoying letters people send at Christmas with how they did all year? Well we decided to write ours and read them on air.
- We Found Out That a Certain Christmas Carol is Based in Massachusetts We came across a story about Jingle Bells. Turns out the story is based right here in the Boston area. Listen to Kyna Hamill explain.
- Your End of the Week Senseless Survey How long did Kevin last this time around? Listen and find out!
- Ernie Takes Naughty Melissa to Task! Melissa has been a bad girl regarding her wedding. It was brought to Ernie the Christmas Elf attention to take care of. Take a listen.
- Stand Up Throwdown Rematch! Jackson vs. Ashley Ashley lost to Jackson the first time on the Throwdown. She wanted a rematch and got it. Listen to see how it went down.
- Thursday Senseless Survey: The Sort-Of Christmas Edition Your sort of Christmas edition of the Senseless Survey.
- Jackson Hit His Girlfriend with Their First Christmas Tree Jackson and his girlfriend have been living together for almost a year. This is their first Christmas so they went and bought a tree. Listen to what went down.
- Producer Mike Caught Michael Buble Stealing a Famous Catchphrase Producer Mike watched a little bit of the Michael Buble special on NBC. He noticed when he introduced Barbara Streisand, he ripped off a WWE Superstar. Listen to find out.
- Elvis' Hair is for Sale...and It's Not From the Top of His Head A man from Ohio is selling hair from the nether regions of Elvis. Elvis Sells But Whose Buying?