Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- The Guy Who's Convinced That Kevin Karlson Is Actually Meatloaf Kevin and Pete went out to a bar last night and they found a very friendly drunkard who was absolutely convinced that Kevin was classic rock sensation Meatloaf.
- There's Actually a 'Peeps' Movie Coming Out By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff) Well this is about the fattest thing I've heard in a while. Peeps are already one of the most gag-inducing "treats" out there, and they still somehow fly off the shelves every Easter. Now they're apparently popular...
- K&M Corrections 04/23/14 Today's corrections focus mainly on everyone's favorite whipping boy Kevin, with just a smattering of Pete for flavor.
- K&M Kasino Night: Now With 100% More Patsy! Kevin's mother in law Patsy is now scheduled to make a special guest appearance at K&M's Kasino Night!
- Kevin's Brother-In-Law Has A Really Weird Playoff Tradition And Jimmy Fallon Does Superlatives For The Bruins Kevin's brother-in-law calls in to tell us his peculiar playoff hockey tradition and we're treated to some of Jimmy Fallon's superlatives for Brad Marchand, Dougie Hamilton, and Zdeno Chara.
- Senseless Survey 4/23/14: Church Sock Puppets, Mosquito Drones & Hot Dog Addiction Tune in for another exciting edition of the 7:15 Senseless Survey!
- Kevin Karlson & Pete McKenzie Visit The Franciscan Hospital For Children Karlson and McKenzie share a few emotional moments from their visit to the Franciscan Hospital For Children.
- Last Meal Game 4/23/14 Here's another edition of the Last Meal Game as our loyal listeners call in and try to guess what this Missouri inmate had as part of his last meal request.
- Polish Guys Turn A Trash Can Into A Cannon [VIDEO] Two polish men take a regular old metal trash can and turn it into an instrument of medieval destruction.
- Derek Sanderson Joins Karlson And McKenzie In-Studio Derek Sanderson is in-studio with Karlson and McKenzie talking about Bruins playoffs, alcoholism and more.