Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- UFC President Dana White Stopped By and Got a Surprise Call From Gronk! Dana White was in town for their Press Event to promote UFC 189. We were lucky to have him in studio. Later, we knew Dana was a big Patriots fan so we were able to have Rob Gronkowski call in. Listen to their exchange.
- Your Thursday Senseless Survey This woman just didn't understand but kept answering the questions anyway. Check out how long she lasted.
- David Crosby Hit A Guy With His Car David Crosby can't drive 55. Except he can. And when that happens, he hits a guy.
- Local Weatherman Likes Uranus Local Boston meteorologist couldn't help but make a "Uranus" joke on the air. And Kevin & Pete couldn't help but have some fun with the audio.
- Your Hump Day Senseless Survey Another Hump Day, another round of zany questions from the Dept. of Senseless Surveys. See how long this person lasted.
- Local Man Wants To Go to Mars...To Live There Peter Degen-Portnoy was one of the lucky few still in the running to take a trip to Mars. We had him on and talked about his pitch video and other things.
- Colonoscopy Recap: Who Had the Cleanest Colon, Kevin or Pete? Pete was surprised to see Kevin get taken away so quickly but after it was all done, he was still thinking about Kevin. Listen to the great audio.
- The Bargain Eye Exam Senseless Survey This woman couldn't stop giggling during the Survey. One question led to a discussion about eye exams at big box stores.
- Christopher Knight a.k.a. "Peter Brady" In Studio Mr. Knight is in town to help out Journey Forward, a charity organization. We talked to him about numerous topics.
- Your latest Senseless Survey for Monday This woman lasted longer than we expected.