Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Sting Talks "Tantric Sex" on 'Inside the Actor's Studio' Sting appeared on "Inside the Actor's Studio", and host James Lipton offered up a question to him about tantric sex...Of course the first thing Kevin pictures is a naked James Lipton.
- Senseless Survey: Amnesia-Protected Computers Kevin's subject makes it through 12 questions on Friday - if you count all the weird sexual ones at the end. She actually gives some good, solid, honest answers before she realizes what she's in for!
- Gallagher Joins K&M To Talk About, Well, Everything You'll never hear a bigger stream-of-consciousness rant than the one legendary comedian Gallagher went on live in the studio with Karlson & McKenzie.
- Battle of the Barbers: Whose Barber Knows the Most About Hair Bands? K&M play another round of "Battle of the Barbers", where they see who on the show knows the most about hair metal bands.
- Nickelback Had The Balls To Cover Led Zeppelin: Shouldn't This Be Illegal? Canadian rockers Nickelback, a.k.a. the World's Most Hated Band, actually had the balls to cover the legendary Led Zeppelin. Shouldn't there be a law against this?
- Senseless Survey: Dr. Pepper Is a Woman Would you be surprised to know that Dr. Pepper is actually a woman? Every time you burn your mouth on a slice of pizza, do you think about how the things you love keep hurting you?
- Pete Asked His Wife Some Interesting Questions at Their Anniversary Dinner Pete went out to dinner with his wife for their wedding anniversary Wednesday night in Sudbury. He had himself a few martinis, then gave her a "pop quiz" to see how much she knows about him, plus a few other interesting ones...
- Stand-Up Throwdown: Jackson vs. Intern Scott K&M phone screener Jackson competed in the Stand-Up Throwdown for the third straight week, this time taking on intern Scott. Both of them struggle to make Kevin, Pete and Heather laugh, but Jackson saves the day at the end.
- 'Jeopardy' Writers Finally Managed to Make 'What is Dick?' Into An Answer You know the "Jeopardy" writers have been trying to figure this out for years - and probably giggled for hours when it finally happened.
- What Should Pete Ask His Wife At Their Anniversary Dinner? Pete celebrates his 26th wedding anniversary today! He's taking his wife out to dinner tonight, but he's going to have some questions for her - DURING the dinner.