Karlson & McKenzie
Stories from the Show
- Does It Matter That Tom Brady Didn't Visit the White House? K&M discuss if Tom Brady not visiting the White House is a big deal during the Patriots trip to celebrate their Super Bowl win. Dan Roche chimed in as well. There are some notable others in the past that skipped it as well.
- The Co-Signed Loan Senseless Survey This Survey took a different turn at the end. Take a listen.
- Kevin Played the Same Song Twice This Morning K&M went to the Celtics game last night and partied it up. Kevin was feeling it this morning and he ended up playing "Simple Man" twice. Hear how it went down.
- Heather Was A Bad Girl Heather was pulled over this morning on her way to work and was late because she had a suspended license! Listen to her story.
- Did K&M Give Massachusetts A New Slogan? We had the Director of Tourism and Travel Rich Doucette in studio to talk about his initiative to change the state slogan. Listen to some of the suggestions.
- What's Up With This Rooster Named Pecker?! Well it's noise-related, but we had some fun with the story. Ever have a dirty name for a pet? Some listeners did.
- An Old Jew Telling Jokes... No really! That's the name of the off Broadway show that's playing in Arlington called "Old Jews Telling Jokes." We had Barry Lew in to tell some jokes. Take a listen.
- Having A Hard Time With Doorknobs Senseless Survey This woman laughed, cried and hung up. Take a listen.
- Pete's Family Ties to Cleveland and Lebron James Pete got a text from his nephew last night complaining about Lebron James. Turns out that the Nephew played ball with King James. Listen to the story.
- The Laughing Senseless Survey This guy couldn't stop laughing at some of these questions but kept going. Take a listen.