Aerosmith Finally Did the Ice Bucket Challenge and Nominated Fleetwood Mac [VIDEO]
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Steven Tyler Prepping Country Album, Big Machine May Sign
- Here’s Where You Can See ‘Aerosmith Rocks Donington’ at Movie Theaters in New England
- Joe Perry Forgot Brad Whitford’s Birthday
- Wayne and Garth Return to SNL Just In Time For Their ‘Aerosmithiversary’
- Boston vs. Seattle: Which City Has the Best Music?