By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Steven Tyler and Joe Perry Announce ‘Farewell’ Tour With ‘Aerosmith News Network’ Video
- SixX Strings: Aerosmith Might Have Some Competition in Blacktop Mojo!
- Joey Kramer Doesn’t Want To Be Included In Aerosmith’s “Political Banter”
- Joe Perry’s Next Solo Album Is “In The Can”
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Director James Gunn Would Consider Steven Tyler For Third Movie