By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Asked Johnny Depp For Guitar Lessons After Seeing Him Play
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Steven Tyler in Aerosmith
- Steven Tyler Announces Intimate Paul McCartney-Inspired ‘Out On a Limb’ Tour
- Meet Aerosmith’s Biggest Fan: Jay
- Alice Cooper Tells Karlson & McKenzie He Could Replace “Just About Any” Lead Singer, If Needed