By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Meet Aerosmith’s Biggest Fan: Jay
- Alice Cooper Tells Karlson & McKenzie He Could Replace “Just About Any” Lead Singer, If Needed
- Joe Perry On Aerosmith: “A Farewell Tour Is Definitely Not Confirmed”
- Are Aerosmith Planning a Farewell Tour?
- Steven Tyler Makes Fan’s Dream Come True After Meeting Him By Chance