By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Steven Tyler Will Play The Bataclan Theater In Paris
- Aerosmith Feels ‘Abandoned’ by Steven Tyler’s Solo Career
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Working On A Solo Instrumental Album
- Donald Trump Won’t Use Aerosmith’s “Dream On”, Even Though He Bought The Rights To It
- Tyler To Trump: You Want To Use My Songs? Dream On!