By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Aerosmith’s Tom Hamilton Disses Ritchie Blackmore
- Ritchie Blackmore Is Looking “Pudgy” and Playing “a Little Flat” These Days, Says Tom Hamilton
- 15-Year-Old Bret Michaels Attempted to Become Famous by Moving to Boston For 11 Days
- Joey Kramer Confirms Aerosmith World Tour For 2017
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith Farewell Tour