Aerosmith Finally Did the Ice Bucket Challenge and Nominated Fleetwood Mac [VIDEO]
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Steven Tyler Covers Country Ballad “Crazy” On Nashville
- Steven Tyler Sings With Street Performers Again
- 5 Rock Shows That Happened At Places You’d Never Think Of In Boston
- He’s Country Now, But Steven Tyler’s ‘Love Is Your Name’ Video Is Still So, Well, Steven Tyler
- Crazy True Stories Behind Rock’s Most Famous Guitar Riffs