By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- VIDEO: Joe Perry Rejoins The Hollywood Vampires, Slays Cover Of “Come Together”
- Steven Tyler ‘Really Concerned’ About Bandmate Joe Perry
- Aerosmith’s Tom Hamilton: Joe Perry Doing ‘Better Than Feared’
- Joe Perry’s Aerosmith Bandmates Send Prayers and Share Health Updates
- Joe Perry Collapses on Stage in Brooklyn