Aerosmith Finally Did the Ice Bucket Challenge and Nominated Fleetwood Mac [VIDEO]
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Boston’s favorite rock stars Aerosmith finally followed in the footsteps of Mark Wahlberg, the Patriots, and the Red Sox as the latest Boston celebs to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Steven Tyler & Co. gathered together on stage after their show in Texas while crew members dumped ice buckets over them – technically just a standard completion of the challenge, but this one definitely had one of the biggest audiences.
Not to be outdone by anyone else’s absurd nominations, they also challenged the Dalai Lama and Quentin Tarantino.
We can only hope Quentin makes a short film out of his challenge.
- Joe Perry’s Top 5 Aerosmith Riffs
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Blames Record Companies for ‘End of An Era’ in Music
- Aerosmith Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Stage in Texas
- Aerosmith Finally Did the Ice Bucket Challenge and Nominated Fleetwood Mac [VIDEO]
- Steven Tyler Helps Out Sin City With New Track: “Skin City”