Chachi’s Collectible Corner: One of the World’s Rarest George Harrison Autographs
Welcome to Chachi’s Collectible Corner, where Breakfast With The Beatles host Chachi Loprete shows off his incredible trove of Beatles memorabilia, which he has been collecting since he became a Beatles superfan as a young boy. Many of these collectibles are valued in the thousands of dollars – but Chachi will never sell any of it! He’s too big a fan.
Chachi has collected a bunch of Beatles autographs over the years – not one from all of them together, the rarest of the rare, but he still has some very valuable items in his possession. And we repeat, he will NOT sell them…Ever!
His most prized Beatles autograph is from his personal favorite Beatle, George Harrison. It’s inside George’s autobiography I Me Mine, a limited edition of the book – only 2,000 copies of Chachi’s version were ever produced.
He bought the book back in the ’70s for just under $300, and with the autograph would make over $5,000 if he sold it today – but of course, we can’t stress this enough – that will NEVER happen!
MORE FROM BREAKFAST WITH THE BEATLES:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Beatles’ Debut in Australia
- The Best of the Beatles 45s: Breakfast With The Beatles Roundtable
- ‘Rubber Soul’ and the Beatles’ Maturation: Breakfast With The Beatles Roundtable
- Chachi’s Collectible Corner: One of the World’s Rarest George Harrison Autographs
- The Beatles Go Solo: Breakfast with the Beatles Roundtable