Welcome to Chachi’s Collectible Corner, where Breakfast With The Beatles host Chachi Loprete shows off his incredible trove of Beatles memorabilia, which he has been collecting since he became a Beatles superfan as a young boy. Many of these collectibles are valued in the thousands of dollars – but Chachi will never sell any of it! He’s too big a fan.
Chachi has collected a bunch of Beatles autographs over the years – not one from all of them together, the rarest of the rare, but he still has some very valuable items in his possession. And we repeat, he will NOT sell them…Ever!
His most prized Beatles autograph is from his personal favorite Beatle, George Harrison. It’s inside George’s autobiography I Me Mine, a limited edition of the book – only 2,000 copies of Chachi’s version were ever produced.
He bought the book back in the ’70s for just under $300, and with the autograph would make over $5,000 if he sold it today – but of course, we can’t stress this enough – that will NEVER happen!
MORE FROM BREAKFAST WITH THE BEATLES:
- Listen to Cha-Chi’s Interview with Author Fred Goodman
- Mark Benson of ‘1964 The Tribute’ Talks New Vinyl With Cha-Chi
- Paul and Linda McCartney’s Love Story In The Form Of Song
- Ringo Starr Talks About The Hurricanes, The Beatles and “Postcards From Paradise” With Cha-Chi Loprete
- Cha-Chi Interviews Vivek Tiwary, Author of “The Fifth Beatle, The Brian Epstein Story”