The Angels’ Hitting Coach Broke His Leg Catching The Ceremonial First Pitch
Don Baylor, hitting coach for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, broke his femur catching the first pitch – ouch!
And after the leg was broken, Baylor knew something was wrong – but still got up and tried to walk it off. Then that’s when the broken leg was confirmed. You can see the gruesome clip below.
Heather brings up a good point that they’re lucky there were no broken bones during their curling competition. There could’ve easily been some broken bones, consider yourselves lucky.
- You Need to Hear This Hilarious Flashback to Kevin & Pete from 25 Years Ago
- How Kevin Perfectly Trolled a South African Email Scam Artist
- Treasure Hunting with Kevin: Priceless Artifact or Butt Plug?
- Pete’s Blood Sugar is Through the Roof, But Of Course He Still Ate Some Candy
- A Famous Rapper is Hiring a Personal “Blunt Roller” For His Tour