The Onion NAILED Their Coverage Of St. Paddy’s Day In Boston [VIDEO]
St. Patty’s Day was yesterday and many cities have their own way on celebrating it. Boston’s Mayor kicked it off by punching Donnie Wahlberg. Another city dyed their river green and that continued the traditions of St. Patrick’s Day!
MORE FROM KARLSON & MCKENZIE:
- You Could Go To The Final Allman Brothers Show!
- Stand-Up Throwdown: Jackson vs. Intern Scott
- ‘Jeopardy’ Writers Finally Managed to Make ‘What is Dick?’ Into An Answer
- What Should Pete Ask His Wife At Their Anniversary Dinner?
- Scientists Invented a Real Working Hoverboard – But It Has One Big, Loud Problem
- Senseless Survey: Avoiding Embarrassment With Your PT Cruiser
- Does Boston Care About This Year’s World Series?
- Tom Brady’s Son Benjamin Reveals Dad’s Halloween Costume
- What Would Aerosmith Sound Like With Joe Perry on Clarinet?
- More From the Keene Pumpkin Riots: HOW Many Arrests?