St. Patty’s Day was yesterday and many cities have their own way on celebrating it. Boston’s Mayor kicked it off by punching Donnie Wahlberg. Another city dyed their river green and that continued the traditions of St. Patrick’s Day!
MORE FROM KARLSON & MCKENZIE:
- Sean Grande Talks Celtics & Bulls Game 5
- Ever Try To Kiss A Cop While Being Arrested?
- The Food Avalanche Senseless Survey
- Peter Gammons Checks In with Karlson & McKenzie
- How’s Billy Jaffe Doing Since the Bruins Are Done?
- The Nun Senseless Survey
- This Family Took Patriots Fandom To The Mouse!
- How Did Kevin Scare His Wife TWICE?!
- Tommy Heinsohn Reacts to Celtics/Bulls Game 4
- The Neck Fat Senseless Survey