The Onion NAILED Their Coverage Of St. Paddy’s Day In Boston [VIDEO]
St. Patty’s Day was yesterday and many cities have their own way on celebrating it. Boston’s Mayor kicked it off by punching Donnie Wahlberg. Another city dyed their river green and that continued the traditions of St. Patrick’s Day!
MORE FROM KARLSON & MCKENZIE:
- How Do Service Dogs Help Improve Veterans’ Lives?
- K&M’s Magic 8-Ball Predicts the Massachusetts Election
- This “Deer and the Donut” Story Will Make You Laugh – And Feel a Bit Hungry [VIDEO]
- Senseless Survey: Gas Station Pregnancy Tests?
- Jose Canseco Speaks Out About Shooting His Finger Off
- Pizza Portraits at a New Restaurant in Boston
- Sean Grande Talks Celtics Basketball with K&M
- Kevin Went Treasure Hunting…In Salem…After Dark
- Senseless Survey: Does Ebola Make You Want To Travel?
- Pete on the Street: Ghostly Encounters