The Onion NAILED Their Coverage Of St. Paddy’s Day In Boston [VIDEO]
St. Patty’s Day was yesterday and many cities have their own way on celebrating it. Boston’s Mayor kicked it off by punching Donnie Wahlberg. Another city dyed their river green and that continued the traditions of St. Patrick’s Day!
MORE FROM KARLSON & MCKENZIE:
- Celtics Assistant Coach Walter McCarty Joins K&M
- Wayland Country Club Ranger Fred Reveals the Secret to Staying Married for 70 Years
- Pete’s Brother-in-Law Visits From Ohio
- The Classic Rock Classic Senseless Survey
- The “Friday” Senseless Survey
- Matt Light Responds to Robert Kraft’s Decision to Accept NFL’s Punishment
- K&M Spoke to Travis Roy about 5th Annual Boston Wiffle Ball Challenge
- Letterman Announcer Alan Kalter Talks to K&M
- Colonel Sanders Returns?!
- The Heavy Breathing Senseless Survey