The Onion NAILED Their Coverage Of St. Paddy’s Day In Boston [VIDEO]
St. Patty’s Day was yesterday and many cities have their own way on celebrating it. Boston’s Mayor kicked it off by punching Donnie Wahlberg. Another city dyed their river green and that continued the traditions of St. Patrick’s Day!
MORE FROM KARLSON & MCKENZIE:
- Sting Talks “Tantric Sex” on ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio’
- Senseless Survey: Amnesia-Protected Computers
- Gallagher Joins K&M To Talk About, Well, Everything
- Battle of the Barbers: Whose Barber Knows the Most About Hair Bands?
- Nickelback Had The Balls To Cover Led Zeppelin: Shouldn’t This Be Illegal?
- Senseless Survey: Dr. Pepper Is a Woman
- Pete Asked His Wife Some Interesting Questions at Their Anniversary Dinner
- Stand-Up Throwdown: Jackson vs. Intern Scott
- ‘Jeopardy’ Writers Finally Managed to Make ‘What is Dick?’ Into An Answer
- What Should Pete Ask His Wife At Their Anniversary Dinner?