Looks like Sam Adams Lager is going to have some competition! Yuengling hasn’t been sold in Mass. for years, but that is about to change.
According to Banker & Tradesman, the popular lager is returning to Massachusetts after two decades out of the market. They are meeting with retailers across the Bay State in preparation for a move that comes sometime in 2014.
Sales reps say that business will be a little different in Mass. compared to Pennsylvania, New York and other states that sell Yuengling, because most liquor sales around here take place in liquor stores as opposed to supermarkets. Yuengling originally move out of the entire New England market in 1993 because they couldn’t keep up with the demand, according to the company.
- Fat Guy Moments: Marathon Runner Chugs Beer While Mike Was Shut Out on Ice Cream
- Beer Infused Potato Chips Show Up On I-95
- Food Trucks, Beer and Summer Fun, What More Do You Want?
- Perfect Gift For The Star Wars Fan In Your Life: The R2-D2 Remote Controlled Refrigerator
- HefeWheaties: The Beer Of Champions?