Yuengling Lager is Returning to Massachusetts
Looks like Sam Adams Lager is going to have some competition! Yuengling hasn’t been sold in Mass. for years, but that is about to change.
According to Banker & Tradesman, the popular lager is returning to Massachusetts after two decades out of the market. They are meeting with retailers across the Bay State in preparation for a move that comes sometime in 2014.
Sales reps say that business will be a little different in Mass. compared to Pennsylvania, New York and other states that sell Yuengling, because most liquor sales around here take place in liquor stores as opposed to supermarkets. Yuengling originally move out of the entire New England market in 1993 because they couldn’t keep up with the demand, according to the company.
- Massachusetts is the “Cocktail Capital of America” According to This Map
- Dick Vitale Talks NASCAR and Speeding with K&M
- Drunk Fishing is the Best Kind of Fishing [VIDEO]
- This Mini-Brewer Pours You a Perfect Beer Right in Your Kitchen
- Mike The Drunk Falls In Love With Heather and Repeatedly Forgets Her Name