By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Watch Led Zeppelin’s New Music Video For “What Is And What Should Never Be”
- Rock Talk With Carter: When Led Zeppelin Rocked the Boston Garden 46 Years Ago
- Led Zeppelin Will Not be Reimbursed for Legal Fees from ‘Stairway’ Trial
- ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Ruling Appealed
- Jimmy Page Thanks Fans for “Positive Energy” During “Stairway to Heaven” Lawsuit