Watch Led Zeppelin Perform at the 1969 Texas International Pop Festival
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Led Zeppelin Reissues Are Outselling Taylor Swift’s New Album
- Jimmy Page On His Former Led Zeppelin Bandmates: ‘I Haven’t Spoken To Them For a Little While’
- Nickelback Had The Balls To Cover Led Zeppelin: Shouldn’t This Be Illegal?
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke