By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- John Lennon’s ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Piano,’ Eagles Original ‘Hotel California’ Manuscript Up For Auction
- Robbie Williams Reportedly Accused “Mentally Ill” Neighbor Jimmy Page of Spying On Him
- Lady Gaga Could Front Led Zeppelin
- Led Zeppelin’s ‘Song Remains the Same,’ 40 Years Later
- Robert Plant Warps ‘Black Dog’ into Bluesy-Jazz Song