Watch Led Zeppelin Perform at the 1969 Texas International Pop Festival
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Led Zeppelin Release Alternate Version of ‘Houses of the Holy': Listen
- Whole Lotta Licks: The 10 Most Underrated Jimmy Page Riffs
- Reward Offered for Return of Autographed Led Zeppelin Albums
- Led Zeppelin’s ‘Physical Graffiti’ Gets Reissue Treatment This February
- The Top 5 Stories in Classic Rock of 2014