Watch Led Zeppelin Perform at the 1969 Texas International Pop Festival
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Led Zeppelin Admit to Being ‘Exceptionally Talented’ in ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit Response
- Led Zeppelin ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit Heads to California
- If Classic Rock Songs Were Emojis
- Led Zeppelin’s Key To Memphis Got Taken Away Within 24 Hours
- Diplo Was Joking About That Robert Plant Collaboration—But Now He’s Not