By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Led Zeppelin Continue to Fight “Stairway to Heaven” Lawsuit
- Jimmy Page Is Putting Together A New Band For An Upcoming 2016 Tour
- Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Covers Led Zeppelin’s “Going to California”
- Jimmy Page Responds to Keith Richards Calling Led Zeppelin “Hollow”
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page