Watch Led Zeppelin Perform at the 1969 Texas International Pop Festival
By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff)
Led Zeppelin ripped through an hour-plus set at the Texas International Pop Festival on August 31, 1969. Their set came on the second day of the three-day festival.
Janis Joplin performed on the first night of the festival, while Canned Heat and B.B. King played all three days. Grand Funk Railroad opened all three days as well.
Click here for audio of the entire Led Zeppelin set. The video footage is pretty incredible though, considering how rare video of the band is from that era.
MORE LED ZEPPELIN:
- Who Are the Most and Least Verbose Classic Rock Artists?
- Jimmy Page and Chris Cornell Deliver Led Zeppelin History Lesson in L.A.
- Robert Plant Turned Down Nine-Figure Payday to Reunite Led Zeppelin: Report
- Robert Plant Reportedly Turns Down $800 Million To Reunite Led Zeppelin
- Led Zeppelin Reissues Are Outselling Taylor Swift’s New Album