K&M Mugshot of the Day: French-Kissing Your Son In Jail Is No Way To Pass Him Drugs, Ma’am. [PHOTO]
According to a Yates County Sheriff’s Report, Kimberly Margeson, 54, was visiting Yates County Jail when she slipped her son Oxycodone pills. Margeson was charged Tuesday after an investigation into the open-mouth delivery of the narcotic.
Margeson was charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a felony, and second-degree promoting prison contraband, a misdemeanor while Partridge was charged with second-degree promoting prison contraband, and being really really gross.
Crime & Punishment on WZLX.com:
- Prisoner Hides Cell Phone Up His Butt, Gets Caught
- K&M Mugshot Of The Day: Hogging The Covers? That’s A Chokin’!
- Cops And Rockers: Paul McCartney Released From Jail On Pot Charge In 1980
- K&M Mugshot Of The Day: Burglar Forgets Mask, Wears Bucket on Head [VIDEO]
- Drunk Guy Gets Frostbite On His Junk After Trying to Have Sex With a Snowman