Pete goes over his picks for the “HarBowl” Super Bowl. He bets on the coin toss, it has never been heads or tails 5 times in a row. Predictions and bets: first half over/under – he takes the Ravens with the 3 point spread but he is picking the San Francisco 49ers to win the game. K&M talk about Jimmy Fallon’s way of determining a SB winner by using puppies.
Pete’s Super Bowl Lock!
February 1, 2013 9:52 AM
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things ow.ly/l93Lx 6 hours ago
- Boston Area’s Best Memorial Day Celebrations ow.ly/l91Xi 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Archaeological Dig Underway In Boston’s North End ow.ly/l91Oi 8 hours ago
- Video Flashback: Led Zeppelin, Others Perform at Madison Square Garden in 1988 ow.ly/l93Fz 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Invade #ChuckTV: The Vinyl Frontier ow.ly/l93x9 10 hours ago