This past week, a warehouse full of eager Christmas advocates created their own cover of “Carol of the Bells” using office noises like dial tones, coffee mugs, and boots. Take that, five-year-old Walmart commercial!
Classic Rock Classic Postponed to Tuesday, May 28th due to inclement weather. Read More
Carol of the Bells: Blue Collar Style!
December 7, 2012 5:58 AM
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ritchie Blackmore took guitar smashing to delirious new levels...A compilation of his utter destruction: ow.ly/lkS2M 3 minutes ago
- WATCH: Mick Taylor reunites with the @RollingStones on stage! ow.ly/lkLlF 1 hour ago
- The Classic Rock Classic has been been rescheduled to Tuesday (May 28th) due to tomorrow's inclement weather! ow.ly/lkHoK 1 hour ago
- Pete Townshend once told Carter Alan on 'Tommy': "Now I have 'F*** off' money!" The Who's rock opera turns 44 today: ow.ly/lkl6c 2 hours ago
- #Bruins talk with @MattyGWBZ: One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past ow.ly/lkkiq 2 hours ago