Ernie the Christmas Elf is back and today he’s calling Adam who’s on the naughty list. Adam’s no child, but Santa’s still got on his eye on him. He’s a car salesman who’s been threatening customers, watching too much of The Bachelor, and wearing the same suit every day.
Ernie The Christmas Elf: Adam the Car Salesman
December 3, 2012 9:22 AM
Boston’s Classic Rock
- Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry Willie Nelson at Berklee...
- Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United Eric Clapton's Crossroads...
- Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner Your 2013 Boston Red Sox
- The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers Celebrity Mugshots
WZLX Most Clicked
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist For The Doors, Passes Away At 74
- Home Section
- Code Word for Cash with K&M
- Karlson and McKenzie
- K&M Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things [VIDEO]
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- The Doors Wouldn't Have Been The Doors Without Ray Manzarek
- RT @bruinfan27: Appreciate @WZLX and the @Doors marathon 9 hours ago
- David Krejci Subtly Dominating Playoffs And Other Leftover #Bruins Thoughts From @MichaelFHurley: ow.ly/ldCJw 9 hours ago
- Matt Kalman's @TheBruinsBlog: Torey Krug And Bruins’ Defensemen Taking Offensive Charge Vs. Rangers ow.ly/ldCwh 10 hours ago
- Our own @mattdolloff explains why The Doors wouldn't have been The Doors without keyboardist Ray Manzarek: ow.ly/ldPbc 11 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KevinKarlson Talks About Meeting His Daughter's Unimpressive Prom Date ow.ly/ldCqY 12 hours ago