Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” quickly became the video America loved to hate when it hit YouTube Sept. 16 last year. 42,429,308 views and 14 months later, Nicole Westbrook comes out with “It’s Thanksgiving,” a video comparable to “Friday” with its obvious lyrics and corny scenes. Currently, the video has 33,596 views.
Nicole Westbrook: The New Rebecca Black?
November 9, 2012 4:29 PM
Boston’s Classic Rock
WZLX Most Clicked
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff ow.ly/ld58M 5 minutes ago
- Tom Brady to @SI_PeterKing: ‘Never Felt Better Throwing The Football’ ow.ly/lcVi3 1 hour ago
- LISTEN: @DavidCGoucher Joins K&M To Talk Game 3 of #Bruins-#Rangers in NYC! ow.ly/lcI4y 2 hours ago
- Alright...Can we just see the woodchipper destroying a grandfather clock one more time? ow.ly/lcquD 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @KarlsonMcKenzie Use a Woodchipper to Shred a Grandfather Clock, Among Other Things ow.ly/l93Lx 19 hours ago