On Monday, a German diver named Stephan Feck tried to do three-and-a-half somersaults into the water – and landed on his BACK. He recorded a 0.0 from the judges, which we’re pretty sure is the worst score you can get.
- Psychic Russian Raccoon Predicts China to Win Olympics [VIDEO]
- Ryan Lochte Is A Terrible Interview [VIDEO]
- Gymnast Fails From Beijing In 2008 [VIDEO]
- Gymnastics Fail Compilation [VIDEO]
- The Best Olympic Rejects [VIDEO]
- Weightlifter Dislocates Elbow – GROSS [VIDEO]
- Monty Python – Silly Olympics [VIDEO]