Karlson & McKenzie welcome legendary rock star Dee Snider to discuss his new plan to sing Broadway tunes. They also throw a little game of “He Loves Me, He loves Me Not” in there just to see how he truly feels about the guys.
Does Dee Snider Love K&M?
May 18, 2012 9:42 AM
Boston’s Classic Rock
- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek Karlson & McKenzie "Ruin... Maxim Hot 100 Party Rolling Stones + Katy Perry
- Willie Nelson at Berklee... Drive for Charity 2013... 2013 Rock Hall Induction Bruins Fans Stand United
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition Mick Jagger's Hot Daughter Gibson's New Robot Tuner
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox The "Gooeyville Slugger"... Steven Tyler Turns 65! Pink Floyd Album Covers
WZLX Most Clicked
- Memorial Day: 10 Classic Soldier Songs ow.ly/lnc7I 1 hour ago
- Ritchie Blackmore is a great guitarist, but what he's REALLY great at is SMASHING them! His best work: ow.ly/lnbOx 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Carter Alan talks The Who's "Tommy", which came out this week in 1969: ow.ly/lnbDW 2 hours ago
- Still not too late to check out Boston-area Memorial Day weekend events! ow.ly/lnbCi 3 hours ago
- 33,000 Flags On Boston Common Honor State’s Fallen Heroes ow.ly/lnbmH 5 hours ago