TICKETS ON SALE NOW: WZLX New England Craft Beer Festival
- Rock N' Roll Diary: August 21 Alice Cooper played on the Boston Common on this day in 1971. How many albums did the group have out at that point?
- Steven Tyler Helps Out Sin City With New Track: "Skin City" Just days ahead of "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For's" official release date, Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is premiering his contribution to the film, a bonus track on the movie's soundtrack.
- Chris Christie, Woman Fight at Town Hall Meeting Over Using Bruce Springsteen's Music: Watch New Jersey Governor Chris Christie doesn't care what you think.
- Interview: Mötley Crüe's Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe sat down with Radio.com to talk about their new tribute album "Nashville Outlaws" and the intersection between rock 'n' roll and many of today's country artists.
- "Weird" Al Yankovic Strikes Again: Watch Him Do The Ice Bucket Challenge Weird Al Issues the challenge to a few "I'd never think of them!" big names after a great set up.
- Pete Had an Epic "Doubtfire Face" Fail Two challenges, two screw-ups.
- Rock N' Roll Diary: August 20 In 1973, the Rolling Stones released “Angie” as a single. The song went to #1 and was inspired by what real life Angie?
- The Beatles Needed an Armored Truck to Make it to their Show in Houston [PHOTOS] By Matt Dolloff (@mattdolloff) Even the greatest can sound human. The Beatles quickly became known for their high-energy live shows - as well as the deafening screams of their fans - as Beatlemania swept the world, but their concerts at the Sam...
- Peter Wolf Tells Must-Hear Tales of Rock Stardom with Kenny Young The legendary Peter Wolf stopped by the ZLX studio Tuesday afternoon to chat with Kenny Young about his new solo album.
- PHOTOS: Peter Wolf Live in the ZLX Studio The legendary Peter Wolf joined Kenny Young live in the studio Tuesday afternoon, along with Carter Alan and "Breakfast with the Beatles" host Chachi Loprete.
- Roger Waters' 'The Wall Live Tour' Gets the Documentary Treatment The Wall is the Pink Floyd album that keeps on giving.
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers Will they or won't they release an album this year? That's the question U2's fans have been asking for months.
- Larry from 'All or Nothing' Updates K&M on Getting the Band Back Together K&M talks to Larry the singer of All For Nothing, the band there getting back together. Click to listen to how they're doing.